I believe Kenneth has had his first case of the nerves....
He had his first basketball game this morning and shortly after he woke up he vomited. I told him he couldn't go to his game and get his friends sick and he insisted he wasn't sick and that he felt all better. We loaded up and went. Steve & Kenneth jumped out of the car (we were running a little late) to go down to the bball courts while I parked. Kenneth went running down to the courts and came right back up again....he couldn't quite make it to the bathroom. He vomited in the hall at the multigenerational center. I walked into all of this. I got some rags, cleaned it up, we talked to him again and he insisted he wasn't sick. He played 2 quarters of the game and he did great. They lost, but that's OK. Johnathan made a basket and Johnathan and Kenneth had a great play together - Johnathan rebounded the ball, dribbled it across the court, passed it to Kenneth, and Kenneth shot the ball...and missed. But it was fun. We went to breakfast afterword, and Kenneth ate fine and seems to be OK now. I guess it was just nerves.
No comments:
Post a Comment