This photo was taken by my sister who lives in Greeley, CO. They put our little dusting of snow to shame! Holy cow. Hang in there, Elise, Les & Emily!!!
I was really surprised to click onto your blog and see a picture that was familiar! Thanks for the well wishes! We are fine...I'm just getting tired of being indoors. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to leave Emily inside with Les so I can go out and breath some of this cool, clean, fresh air! We are hoping to go sledding this weekend sometime! Fun! Love you!
1 comment:
I was really surprised to click onto your blog and see a picture that was familiar! Thanks for the well wishes! We are fine...I'm just getting tired of being indoors. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to leave Emily inside with Les so I can go out and breath some of this cool, clean, fresh air! We are hoping to go sledding this weekend sometime! Fun! Love you!
Post a Comment