

Well, I couldn't believe my eyes when I went to put Tasha out this morning....there was SNOW on the picnic table and other various objects in the back yard....so I went out front - and this is what I found! Amazing. I totally didn't see it coming. I didn't think it was even that cold! Good thing Steve finished winterizing the boat before he went to New York! Wow.
Daniel ruined the surprise, so I guess I can say that the last 2 days have been spent painting the master bedroom in our house. The bedroom doubles as my office, so there is a LOT of furniture in the room. Thanks to Angela for helping SO much!!! I totally LOVE how it turned out, and maybe after Steve sees it Angela will take photos for me to share.....
Anyway, tomorrow I have a couple of errands and Caitlin has to go to the doctor for a followup with her burn. But it should be pretty low key other than that.
No comments:
Post a Comment