Talk about two big undertakings in one day! Today was Stake Conference, and we decided to have a "Family Day". We started by stuffing the turkey, then family photos. We had a HUGE, WONDERFUL Thanksgiving dinner with all the goodies....turkey, stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, deviled eggs, homemade rolls, olives....and we ate it on china and drank out of crystal! We finished up with homemade pumpkin pie, homemade apple pie, and storebought pecan pie. We're STUFFED!!! It was a great Thanksgiving. We should have leftovers for a few days. We've decided 18 pounds is the perfect size bird. We got all our stuffing INSIDE the bird, and we have plenty of leftovers. Thanks, mom, for the tips on the cooking - it turned out PERFECT! We enjoyed sharing the day with the Webb family, but we missed our Texas family. Here are our family photos:





It's hard to believe it's been over 10 years since Steve & I met and fell madly in love. We've made wonderful memories together, and a beautiful family - if I do say so myself. We've got a big year next year with my 30th birthday, our 10 year wedding anniversary, and Kenneth's baptism. I've got to say - I wouldn't change a thing. We've learned and loved and grown together, and I can't imagine life any other way.
No comments:
Post a Comment