Saturday, October 14, 2006

In our house

Well, I'm now back in my own home typing on my own computer. There is still a police surveillance car parked in front of our house. (Under cover). Steve brought Tasha over this morning and took her through the entire house and garage before the kids and I came back over. We are a bit uneasy, but the weather here is quite stormy and we actually have had a fair amount of rain - so we're just hunkered down. I'm glad I ran errands yesterday, including going to the grocery store. I have plenty of ingredients for several different soups - which seems like a good meal choice in the rain. I also got a roast for Sunday.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I guess you shouldn't have posted about your uneventful week. That stirred up a hornet's nest. I'm glad everything is OK. It sounded a little scary...

Steve said...

Yeah, well...the moral of the story is..."If you're gonna do a stakeout...don't be so blasted obvious about it!"

The guys in the van were anything but subtle, and the person Joy talked to at the department essetially gave them away, evidently not what they were supposed to do...If not for the fact that the person was a fugitive esteemed to be highly dangerous, the situation would almost be comical.