Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Boating

We went to Lake Mead Saturday with Darrel & Angela, and Danny & Amanda. We had lots of fun. This is Amanda, Angela and me getting ready to tube.
This is Steve and Danny messing around on the tube.
This is Darrel (falling off) Steve (legs in the air) and Danny in the midst of a wipe out.

We had a TON of fun and BIG THANKS go to Danny & Amanda for driving down, and to Angela & Darrel for taking so many great photos.

Kenneth played in a soccer game Sat. morning and he scored 4 of his team's 5 goals. They won 5-1. Yeah! Kenneth!

This morning I have moved the kids' rooms all around. I put the dressers back into the boys' room, and I put the crib in the purple room. So - now instead of having the baby sleep in the blue room and the boys sleep in the purple room....Caitlin will be sleeping in purple, and the boys are back in the boy room. I've hung curtains and made up their beds all special to surprise them when they get home.

2 comments:

Julie said...

What a good mom you are!!

I love the picture of the guys flying off the tubes. Looks like lots of fun.

Shauna said...

I agree with Julie. The pictures are great!