Thursday, October 12, 2006

Uneventful Week

This week has been fairly uneventful. We've spent a lot of time at parks this week. This is the season for parks in Las Vegas...and we take full advantage of it. I've been spending time (Steve helped over the weekend) organizing/cleaning/unpacking our room. I'd like to paint it, too, but that will come. We've been here a year and I'm plum out of excuses. It's ABOUT TIME!

Last night we were watching the weather and they said we were going to get a 'soaking' this weekend. Later they said it would rain between 1/2" and 3/4". Steve and I bust up laughing! SOAKED! Better watch out! It's supposed to hit tomorrow afternoon or Saturday. Kenneth has soccer tomorrow at 5pm and a game Sat. morning, so hopefully neither will be cancelled, but BRING ON THE SOAKING! I think I'm up for it. :-)

1 comment:

Julie said...

We really are supposed to get soaked over the next few days. Today, it is gorgeous, though. Emma and Alex are both on field trips. They were so excited this morning they could hardly stand it.