Saturday, July 02, 2016

July 2, 2016

8 months yesterday since I dialed 911. Crazy. I took this photo on Thursday because I thought it was funny that Steve was cooking while receiving fluids, but when I looked at the picture yesterday, I realized this is the most genuine smile I've seen on his face in months. Yay!

6 comments:

Julie said...

I love it!

What was he making? That's a lot of carrots. :)

Joy said...

Haha! 2 different roast recipes....I bought the carrots at Costco....we have extra.

Joy said...

Haha! 2 different roast recipes....I bought the carrots at Costco....we have extra.

Blech said...

Yay indeed. Looking forward to more of those smiles!

Shauna said...

Love that smile! I miss you guys!

toobizzee said...

It's amazing how lifes daily chores bring a peace and happiness to us. Praying for Steve daily, and for Joy to keep your energy. Love to you all. Tania