Thursday, June 09, 2016

June 9, 2016

Steve was crazy yesterday. After radiation, while I went with Caitlin and Emily to get their hair cut, he went down and cleaned up the basement. Whoa. I got home and I was SHOCKED. He was getting it ready gor his sister, who arrived last night.  What a good brother. I was dreading going through everything and making all those decisions (what to keep....what to chuck, etc) seemed overwhelming. He went and just stacked the boxes out of the way so I can deal with those decisions later. Cool, huh?

Maybe now I can tackle the bottom level one of these days.  It is such a relief.

Yesterday afternoon we met with the chemo doc.  Steve's levels are ok for another round.


Hopefully he can enjoy today with his sister. 

PS We got really good news right after I originally posted this....the tumor is DEFINITELY responding to treatment.  It's smaller.  YAY!!!





2 comments:

linda morford said...

This is great news! We are praying for you all. Love you!

Shauna said...

Go, Steve! That's awesome that he had energy to clean and that the tumor is responding! Hallelujah! Love you guys!