Steve told me these posters come with songs. Yesterday's was "Final Countdown" and today's was "Stayin' Alive". So clever and fun. So good to see so many notes from so many people in the neighborhood who are thinking about and praying for Steve.
I'd like to do a quick shoutout to everyone who has helped us over the past 8 months. My sister has been folding my laundry, we've had countless helps with rides, so many dinners....I'm going to list families....I'm sure I'll miss some, but I'll come back and add to the list as they come to me
Wallace
Fellingham
Swallow
Watkins
Hoffman
Farnsworth
Godsey
Gubler
Taylor
Hickman
Gardner
Henderson
Hammond
Raff
Harris
Parry
Dewey
Woolsey
Dyering
Cannon
Fellingham
Duncan
Adams
Webb
Gosh, I know I'm missing some....
Also, a big shout out to Dr. Shawn McManus and Dr. Chad Kawa. They are wonderful healers and top notch men. Steve has been blessed to be in their care. Also, Dr. Greg Chipman and Dr. Jay Clark are excellent oncologists and very patient, caring men. Dana, Katie, Brooke, Gary, Shelly, Shelli, Colette, and Jayme have been compassionate and kind. However, Savanna takes the cake for patient, attentive nursing care. Savanna has been Steve's home health nurse since January, and we love her like family.


1 comment:
So many healing hands on earth. So much love for your sweet family!
Post a Comment