THIS DOES SUCK! I'm so very sorry this is happening! You are good to call it what it is!! It's a stupid horrible stinky lame horrible situation! Scream! I hate it with you!!! I love you. I love Steve. May tomorrow be less horrible than today. But it will still suck. Can't wait for a real life hug.
3 comments:
THIS DOES SUCK! I'm so very sorry this is happening! You are good to call it what it is!! It's a stupid horrible stinky lame horrible situation! Scream! I hate it with you!!! I love you. I love Steve. May tomorrow be less horrible than today. But it will still suck. Can't wait for a real life hug.
Truth. Angels pushed handcarts when the load was too heavy. They will sustain you. And, it will still suck. Keep moving. You are not alone!
Truth. Angels pushed handcarts when the load was too heavy. They will sustain you. And, it will still suck. Keep moving. You are not alone!
Post a Comment