Caitlin took carving her pumpkin into her own hands.... Literally. Ouch!
Thanks for all the fun pictures Joy! I loved catching up with a few pictures and comments. Too bad you guys have had so many stitches...Love you guys!
Wow, you were busy yesterday. Thought I would just check quickly, but there was so much great stuff to look at. I'm so glad to see everyone enjoying life except for the multiple stitches incidents...
Holy cow! Poor girl!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Thanks for all the fun pictures Joy! I loved catching up with a few pictures and comments. Too bad you guys have had so many stitches...
Love you guys!
Wow, you were busy yesterday. Thought I would just check quickly, but there was so much great stuff to look at. I'm so glad to see everyone enjoying life except for the multiple stitches incidents...
Holy cow! Poor girl!
Post a Comment