One of my best friends in the whole wide world had another baby BOY today! Congratulations to the Griffiths family!!! I am SO SAD I am not there with you, but I can't wait to meet the new addition......
Way to go, Heather. You are a real woman! 5 babies....WOW.
I have to add this for Elise - his birthdate is 9/10/10 and he was born at 11:11am...COOL!
3 comments:
So cool with the numbers thing!!! I love that you added that JUST FOR ME! I love you! Good luck Heather!
We miss you. Landon can't wait to meet our loving Layton family. All the boys call him Patrick. Once again I miss you.
My sister (who had 4 girls) said that she saw it as Heavenly Father trusting her to "specialize" in one gender. That is SOOOO true of Heather. Before I knew she was going to have a boy I was hoping that she would because she is raising such FINE boys! I'm so excited that there's another one in the world now.
Post a Comment