Patrick had his first "meal" this morning. He was literally trying to eat the place mat and table while I was eating. I knew it was time, but I've been trying to wait for a time when Steve was home. Obviously it was time this morning, so I dug out the camera and tried to feed and take pictures at the same time. When Kenneth started eating he was like a little bird - he'd open his mouth in a perfect "o" waiting for the next bite. Patrick was NOT like that. He would see the spoon in front of him and DIVE onto it. I was worried I was going to gag him. He was HUNGRY. He ate 2 bowls of rice cereal.
On another note - he is now rolling over from back to front quite proficiently. He gets over, though, and his feet and head come up so it looks like he's high centered. It's so cute. He's growing up!

2 comments:
Oh my gosh. SO DARLING!!! I LOVE the new pictures!
That's what I look like when I eat Cafe Rio. Or Ben and Jerry's.
Post a Comment