Our hearts are heavy as we've lost a member of our family. Our brother-in-law passed away very unexpectedly last Saturday. He was just here visiting Utah and we were blessed to spend some fun time with him and his family 2 weeks ago. Steve has gone to CA for the services, and he took Patrick with him. So, I am holding down the fort here with 2 of our neices who are visiting for 2 weeks while their brother has a major surgery. Milo is doing well, and if you'd like to check on him, you can visit his site here. I was in Southern CA last week for 2 days and 2 nights catching up with a client, and I had a wonderful time. Every time I visit I wonder why we don't live there. It is just so lovely - especially in January when it is so cold most other places. I'm glad I missed the crazy rain!!
Busy season is definitely living up to its name, as it does every year. We continue to house hunt, amidst the craziness of life. We've made offers on 2 homes and we're still looking.
Thankfully, we are all healthy.
Steve's mom is back in her home after a lengthy stint in a rehab facility following her leg surgery. She is glad to be home, but she's fighting an infection at the incision site.
Obviously these days we're praying for many, including those people suffering so much loss in Haiti.
1 comment:
I am extremely sorry to hear about your brother-in-law and everything that has been going on with your family. My prayers go out to you and your lovely family.
Post a Comment