I love it!! Your hair is blonder!!!! So cute. Good luck this week...hope you have a baby soon. :o)
Oh, this is such an awesome picture of you and Steve. It looks like you're both looking down, I'm guessing one of your children snapped it? All the pictures of your kiddos are awesome too!!
Thinking of you today. Can't wait to see pictures of your new baby boy!
Such great pictures! Can't wait to meet the new addition! I love you!--shari
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love it!! Your hair is blonder!!!! So cute. Good luck this week...hope you have a baby soon. :o)
Oh, this is such an awesome picture of you and Steve. It looks like you're both looking down, I'm guessing one of your children snapped it? All the pictures of your kiddos are awesome too!!
Thinking of you today. Can't wait to see pictures of your new baby boy!
Such great pictures! Can't wait to meet the new addition! I love you!
--shari
Post a Comment