Oh, you totally delivered on the pictures! Thanks for all the great photos! He totally does look like Daniel. And Joy, you look amazing! I never understood how you could look so put together so soon after giving birth! Congratulations you guys! We can't wait to meet him in person! Love you all!
9 comments:
Oh, you totally delivered on the pictures! Thanks for all the great photos! He totally does look like Daniel. And Joy, you look amazing! I never understood how you could look so put together so soon after giving birth! Congratulations you guys! We can't wait to meet him in person! Love you all!
He's Perfect!! Not to mention you look amazing. I'm excited to see you all soon.
Yeah! It was worth the wait. He is gorgeous. Yes, boys can be gorgeous when they're born. Congratulations!
So beautiful! :) Congratulations! Can't wait to give you all loves!
--shari
Thanks for sharing. Absolutely beautiful! You and your 9+ lb babies! I don't know how you do it.
Hugs,
Michelle
Congratulations! He does have a cool bday. He is beautiful and the pics with his siblings are adorable.
He is a beautiful baby!! Love the pictures of the older kids holding him. So sweet! I am so happy for you guys!!
Absolutely perfect!!!! Joy, you look stunning. I love the masks for Kenneth and Daniel. Congratulations! :o)
Congrats! He is beautiful!
Post a Comment