I had my first pelvic exam this morning, and we learned that I am 2 cm dilated, and 0% effaced (sp?). My cervix is still long, she said. This is no surprise as it's exactly what I was told at this point with Daniel. My blood pressure was really good (114/60), and I learned that I've only gained 14 lbs with this pregnancy...which was really good news for me.
3 more weeks!!!
5 comments:
Woo hoo! Sounds like you're doing great! 14 pounds is amazing. You sound like my mom who said she only gained something like 17 pounds with me. I always gain about 35 pounds.
Go baby go!
Good job on only gaining 14 pounds! What's your secret? I think I remember you telling me that you liked the name Patrick. Is that a possibility?
When are you going to name this baby? I'm getting stressed. Hahaha...jk. Congrats on 14 pounds.
Umm, hello....14 pounds???? That's like half of my arm ;) lucky you! Love ya cuz and congrats!!
14 lbs? I wish that's all I would gain. I am so excited for you. I hope you have it NOv. 11th cause that is my luckiest day of the year, but I betting you have it Nov. 3. Don't ask me why just a guess!
Post a Comment