I can't believe how big your "Glamour Girl" is getting! I am hoping you are getting some time to rest with no kids in the house for a few hours a week.
She looks like she's ready for a shampoo commercial! Yeah, Caitlin!
I love her hair! What a cutie!
I love it! I can't believe I hardly recognized her. These kids grow up way too fast!
Love all the school pictures! How fun! I love you!--shari
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can't believe how big your "Glamour Girl" is getting! I am hoping you are getting some time to rest with no kids in the house for a few hours a week.
She looks like she's ready for a shampoo commercial! Yeah, Caitlin!
I love her hair! What a cutie!
I love it! I can't believe I hardly recognized her. These kids grow up way too fast!
Love all the school pictures! How fun! I love you!
--shari
Post a Comment