That's a cool birthday, don't you think? 11-10-09? Well, that'll be the birthday for the Layton baby #4 in a little less than 3 months. I went to the OB this morning, and after another discussion about my previous births and the issues, etc., she said, "Well, I feel good about inducing at 39 weeks - how about you?" I told her that I think 11-10-09 would be a cool birthday, and it's a done deal. The only thing that would change it is if I go into labor on my own (which has never happened before, so I'm not holding my breath). So - let the planning begin!
3 comments:
What a great birthday! I'm so so excited to meet the newest little Layton boy!
I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations! I miss seeing you, how do you love the Pacific Northwest? I am jeslous every time I look at your blog.
Exciting, Joy!
Post a Comment