The Tooth Fairy has been busy around here lately. Kenneth lost a molar yesterday, and Daniel lost his other bottom front tooth this morning. We need to get some photos taken...Steve?
We've had our friend, Suzanne, here for 10 days now. We've really enjoyed her company. I think she's done all my dishes for a week! It's nice having her here, and our kids LOVE her. They fight over who gets to sit next to her at meals, and last night Caitlin wanted to sleep with her.
She and I have done some shopping, and I've introduced her to Value Village (my favorite thrift store). She also bought each of the kids a "build-a-bear" and they are in LOVE with them. We have taken several pictures of those, we just need to get them uploaded.
She has made us lots of yummy korean food, and we even had a seafood night with crab and clam chowder (Steve did the cooking on that one).
She came with us to see Kenneth's final choir concert downtown Seattle, and she and I got to attend the temple together yesterday. She really enjoyed boating with us on Memorial Day, too. We've had a very full 10 days, and we're sad to see her go. Hopefully she'll come visit again soon.
1 comment:
What? I just looked at your forecast for today and it is supposed to be in the mid 90s! That's the same as here, but we have air conditioning. I'll take your forecast for the weekend though. Sounds very nice!
Glad you had a good time with your visitor. Sounds like fun.
Post a Comment