We just had our ultra sound....it's going to be a BOY!!! He was NOT shy, and Caitlin burst out crying and cried through the rest of the ultra sound. The boys are excited, and Caitlin's coming around. :)
Do you think you'll try again to give Caitlin a little sister? I am really glad that Tori has Sydnee. Sydnee really needs someone younger than her, eventually. Congrats on the news! How did you talk Steve into finding out what it was?
Congrats! Boys, boys, boys! I'd be crying too...Caitlin will never be able to date anyone, and marrying someone..forget it. At least she can still reign supreme as the only princess!
3 comments:
YEAH!!! congrats, poor caitlin's a little sad. I would be to if i was an only girl with 3 brothers. haha!
Do you think you'll try again to give Caitlin a little sister? I am really glad that Tori has Sydnee. Sydnee really needs someone younger than her, eventually. Congrats on the news! How did you talk Steve into finding out what it was?
Congrats! Boys, boys, boys! I'd be crying too...Caitlin will never be able to date anyone, and marrying someone..forget it. At least she can still reign supreme as the only princess!
Post a Comment