Thursday, June 11, 2009

Captain Andy's - Na Pali Coast Catamaran Tour

We had a FABULOUS day today! It was so awesome. We had our catamaran tour today. It was a 5 hour trip of sheer pleasure. Steve even got to drive the boat for a while...those photos are on his camera, which I don't have right now. We saw LOTS of dolphins, sea turtles, waterfalls, and some AMAZINGLY beautiful scenery! I don't think I mentioned that yesterday, we went tubing down the irrigation canal that was hand-dug through an 18,000 acre plantation. It was wonderful and we had a great time. This is the vacation of a lifetime, and a big THANK YOU goes out to the Griffiths clan for making this week so fun for my kids, too. THANK YOU!!!

Because I'm retarded, and I can't get MY video to upload - here's one that's very similar to what we saw today.

Click Here

No comments: