Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Recall Notice

I know I've recommended Zenni Optical TONS of times in the past year...and I'm sad to report that they have NOT delivered my glasses that I ordered 3 weeks ago. They have lots of poor feedback online about not delivering, and I'm going to dispute the charge on my credit card if my glasses don't appear in the next day or so. I'm very sad to report this news...I was really looking forward to transition lenses for the first time in my LIFE. Grrrrr. So - buyer beware. Don't shop there.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

NO!!!!! I was counting on that place when my eyes went south. Crap.

Chad and Barbi's family said...

Are they not going to deliver them? I haven't had a problem with that. Their transition glasses I have. We got some for Camren and they turned yellow. We ordered just regular glasses from them and they were fine.