Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter

I hope you are all having a good Easter Weekend. We have already had one baseball game (tonight) and we have one more tomorrow, as well as a soccer game, and Easter egg hunt, a baptism and a church party. What a fun day!

Kenneth's baseball team won last Saturday by a clear margin (I think it was 13-1), and they won tonight by 1 run (3-2). It was a close game, and it was fun to see both teams make some fielding plays. Yay! Kenneth had 2 hits last week, 1 today, and one strike out today. He is doing great and enjoying being on an "undefeated" team. :) It's been a while since he's been on a winning team.

Caitlin and Daniel provided the comic relief for the game when at one point someone yelled - "Toddlers in the outfield" and Steve & I were mortified to see the 2 of them walking across the field trying to get to the playground on the other side. Then, later, after retrieving them, I see a parent gasp - looking in my direction - so I look at Caitlin who has her tights and underwear around her knees. Geesh. Who raised those kids, anyway? We've had that problem several times at pre-school, but it was a touch more embarrassing at the baseball field.

Kenneth got to go hang with his buddies again tonight (a Friday night tradition for him), and the rest of us watched Herbie:Fully Loaded (it was on TV). What fun!

No comments: