Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm leaving....on a jet plane

I'm off to Vegas for the weekend to celebrate my mom's 60th birthday! I'm meeting 2 sisters and 2 sisters-in-law. I'm sorry my other sister and Heidi can't come...that's a royal bummer, but we'll do our best to have a good time anyway. We're going to see the Blue Man Group tomorrow night and hopefully we'll get some TLC, too.

The real bummer is that Steve's work said he has from 6pm tonight until 8am Monday morning to do a BIG project. This is obviously not a very good weekend for that. Pray for him....

Catch you on the flip side.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Hope you are having a great time in Vegas. We're thinking of poor Steve.

A Lane said...

Joy,
It was great to see you again.. You all sounded wonderful as usual.
Was that another sister on the end by the Sacrament table???
Stay dry up there!
God Speed.
The Lane's