Thursday, January 08, 2009

Life is busy

Well, life goes on and on and on doesn't it? Our dryer broke and our car died. Those 2 things are now repaired, and I feel a renewed appreciation for modern conveniences. The kids are back in school and it's January (which means I'm busy). Every year I swear I won't procrastinate my CPE (continuing professional education) and yet, somehow, I've prograstinated again. On top of that I'm working on getting my CPA in the states of Washington and Utah which is expensive and time consuming (more exams). Well, life is good, and we are busy. The boys are both playing basketball regularly now and they're both enjoying it. Caitlin is very glad to be back in pre-school and Steve is not so glad to be back to work. Such is life.

1 comment:

Elise said...

How much do you pay for Caitlin's preschool???