A typical ferry...near the pier where crab season is open right now.
Checking the trap.
Pulling 'er in.
The trap...no crab...the stuff in the middle is bait (chicken legs), and the enormous thing on the left is the biggest star fish I've ever seen! Holy cow...

6 comments:
My boys would LOVE this. We need to schedule a trip and come to visit. We miss you guys!!!
How fun! That IS a huge starfish! WOW!
That is a great picture of Steve.
Cool starfish! That is a lot of arms or legs or whatever they're called.
See...this is why Julie is my favorite...! :)
I think it is so great you do so many fun things with your kids! It was a windchill factor of -25 tonight here in Wisconsin. Needless to say, I didn't go out in it! THAT IS COLD!
We used to go crabbing when I was a child. I loved it...so much fun. What great memories you are creating with your kiddos.
Post a Comment