Oh, yea, and he got a John Deere hat.
Shauna got sick over the weekend, and I was still fighting a cold, but in spite of the illnesses we managed to have a wonderful time. We stayed with our friends the Buckleys, and we visited and saw LOTS of other friends. We grabbed some Texas BBQ and drove around all the new highways and roads they've built since we've moved. We also went to the HEB and got some FRESH, WARM tortillas...yum. We made millions of happy memories in Texas when we both lived there, and it felt so good to be "home".

3 comments:
Hey Joy!
You are looking so good. Your hair grows fast! I think you need to come and see us in Wisconsin. What do you think? :) It is fun to see how your family is growing. Caitlin is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for being such a good friend!
Barbi
Thanks for all the good Texas pictures!
Oh, I love it! I need to get all the photos from you at some point. Thanks for the post. It was a great vacation!
Post a Comment