Sunday, November 02, 2008

News

 
This is one of our first crabs we CAUGHT this morning. We caught 2 crabs, but the other one took a beating in the bucket on the way home. We caught 3 HUGE star fish, too, but we threw those back (they are pests because they cover your bait and then the crab won't come on/in your trap). I wish we'd had a camera to take pictures of those. They were seriously the biggest star fish I've ever seen in my life. Wowee. Hopefully this will be the first of many successful crabbing adventures.
 

Remember that photo of Caitlin I posted yesterday? The one with the cute hair-do? Yea, well, her hair's gone now. I cut it this morning. I LOVE it! I was ready for a change, and I think it's so cute on her.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Dahls said...

She looks so pretty!! And good job getting her name down so well!

Anonymous said...

Really cute hair cut.

Julie said...

She is such a pretty girl! Looks like a little angel.

Shauna said...

Love the haircut! She looks so darling!