Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Unique?

I saw this on a friend's blog....this is for JOY LAYTON.

By the way - while we're on the subject of NAMES...I am so annoyed that Cuddy named her baby in "House" last night JOY. Yeesh. Now I know how Julie felt when Rachel on "Friends" named her baby EMMA. How annoying. They should NOT be able to broadcast your unique, creative name on National Television, thereby infusing it into the mind of every pregnant or pregnant-to-be woman out there!

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
8
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

3 comments:

Julie said...

That is really fun! There are 85 Julie Buckleys...darn it! There is only one Julie Hested (my maiden name) though! In fact, all of the Hested names are unique, so that's kind of cool. Here's a very original name for you...My grandma's name is Ivadell Scherbring (she got remarried after my Grandpa Hested died). Not too many Ivadells running around these days...

Heidi said...

There are 34 people w/ my name - there are three of us on the medical records in the university clinics system. What are the odds of THAT?

Shauna said...

161 Shauna Joneses, but only 2 Shauna Sorensens. Man, I was so unique!