Thursday, October 09, 2008

Kenneth

Kenneth had to describe himself using 25 words for school. Here are the words he chose (commentary in parenthesis):

Blond Hair
Caitlin
Dad
Fish (he likes to fish)
Leapeth (his Gecko)
Nine
Scouts
Tasha
Whale
Blue
Catapult (he made one at cub scout day camp in August)
Daniel
Johnathan (his best friend & cousin)
Messy (I got a kick out of this one!)
Read
Smart
Texas
Brown Eyes
Crab
David (his friend here)
Kenneth
Mom
Rumi (another friend)
Swim
Trampoline

6 comments:

Angela said...

interesting...that was fun!!

Julie said...

Hey, why is mom so far down on the list? We're already moving down in their worlds...I like how Caitlin is number 2. I should try that with Alex and see what he comes up with.

Julie said...

I also noticed no soccer or baseball on there...

Elise said...

Wow. What a fun assignment. I noticed Caitlin is number 2! What a sweet boy.

thegatewoodfamily said...

I loved that he put messy on his list, you will have to save that list for his future wife and let her know what shes getting into. My dad says hi, hope all is going well!

Griffiths Family said...

I like how you mentioned me.
David