Sunday, September 21, 2008

We have a dancer in the house...

 

Wednesday was Caitlin's first day of dance. I made her a tu-tu and she was stylin'. EVERY other girl was in pink...

She was very disappointed that they didn't actually DANCE in their class on Wednesday. They stretched and played a game and twirled around, but, according to Caitlin they didn't dance. It's just a city class that lasts 5 weeks, so we'll see how she likes it.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Cute! I love the way her tutu turned out. Now it makes me want to make more with mixed colors! LOVE IT!

Angela said...

SO cute. I love it. Keep us updated on her enthusiasm (or lack of) for the class.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of making the tutu for my nieces Christmas Present. Are they as easy and cheap to make as I think. Great job by the way super cute.