OOHHH - I miss Sequim. We need to come up for a visit. If you keep posting pictures like that we're going to have to get our rears in gear and come up there. I miss the green, I miss the spit and the Olympic Game Farm. It would be so fun to see those things again with my kids and especially with you guys.
Holy cow that is gorgeous. :o) I am glad you clarified the birds...I wasn't sure what they were. Danny is always making fun of me and saying I need to learn my animals. And NOW, I know what baby peacocks look like. :o) Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun.
4 comments:
Beautiful pictures. What is Dungeness Spit? never heard of it.. Love the bear picture.
Wow, that's not a very big fence between you and the bear!
OOHHH - I miss Sequim. We need to come up for a visit. If you keep posting pictures like that we're going to have to get our rears in gear and come up there. I miss the green, I miss the spit and the Olympic Game Farm. It would be so fun to see those things again with my kids and especially with you guys.
Holy cow that is gorgeous. :o) I am glad you clarified the birds...I wasn't sure what they were. Danny is always making fun of me and saying I need to learn my animals. And NOW, I know what baby peacocks look like. :o) Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun.
Post a Comment