This is what we did today - Whidbey Island and Deception Pass - lovely.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awesome! I've always thought it would be fun to leave close to water. The cool thing for you is that you don't have to worry about hurricanes! Steve looks like he's in heaven.
so beautiful. Love the family pic. I also love the pic of steve and caitlin. Very nice. Hope your doing well! The water is so beautiful also by the way. that must be nice.
LOVE the family picture...also LOVE the picture of Steve and Caitlin. Thanks for the updates...keep them coming. It looks like you guys had a blast with Debbie and Nancy, what good friends!!
4 comments:
Awesome! I've always thought it would be fun to leave close to water. The cool thing for you is that you don't have to worry about hurricanes! Steve looks like he's in heaven.
Oops, I meant LIVE close to water!
so beautiful. Love the family pic. I also love the pic of steve and caitlin. Very nice. Hope your doing well! The water is so beautiful also by the way. that must be nice.
LOVE the family picture...also LOVE the picture of Steve and Caitlin. Thanks for the updates...keep them coming. It looks like you guys had a blast with Debbie and Nancy, what good friends!!
Post a Comment