Friday, September 12, 2008

Bus and Soccer

 
Daniel was SOOOOO excited to ride the bus!
 

 

 

Daniel had an assist (pictured above) - he passed at the last second - threw off the goalie and his teammate scored...well done, son.

Isn't he a cute soccer player? He is LOVING it! He works out with his team on Thursdays and works out on Tuesdays and Fridays with Kenneth's team.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Angela said...

I'm so glad he gets to ride the bus. I hope Zachary gets that opportunity at some point. Cute pictures. I'm sure Daniel will just continue to become a better and better soccer player.

Anonymous said...

He is a cute soccer player. Way to go. He looks so happy riding the bus.

Anonymous said...

I remember when Daniel was really little and he used to run around with balls all the time! They were his favorite toys. Now he's hit the big time. Have fun.

The Dell Family said...

I could look at pictures of Seattle all day. It is so beautiful there. I bet you guys are having a blast up there. Blackberry picking is so fun too. We were able to do that in Vancouver when we went in July. Hope all is well. Miss you guys!