Thursday, September 25, 2008

Autumn is coming

 

 

 

The nights are cooling off, and the leaves are changing colors. This is my view out of my big window at the front of the house. That is a maple tree. Somehow there is nothing in the world quite like a red maple leaf. I'll be sad when all the leaves fall off and my view is of nothing but branches, but I'm enjoying it now!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the fall, can't wait for it to be here. I am excited about it. Lovely pictures.

Shauna said...

Man, I envy your view. Beautiful! We have a couple of maples in our backyard, but they are more like twigs than trees. In another 10 years or so we might have your view. :)

The Dell Family said...

I am totally jealous. HOnestly I never knew how much I loved the fall until I didn't have one here in Vegas. It's so beautiful up there. I miss the smells the weather, the beautiful leaves changing. Between you and me and all the people who read this comment I totally got a bit depressed being here in Vegas during that time. I NEED my falls. Well anyway Im sure there is a million things you miss about Vegas, but at least you can say Seattle it A BEAUTIFUL PLACE to live

Larsen Mom said...

Wow, I didn't even reconize Kenneth and Caitlin is getting so big! How things do change. It's nice to hear you guys are doing well. I thought about you because I just finished Breaking Dawn and (long, long ago) you loaned me Twilight so I could read it. I loved the whole series. Thanks