Friday, August 01, 2008

Camping

 

 

 

 

We had a FANTASTIC 8 days camping in Mendocino. The weather was perfect, we loved the hikes, beaches and camping food. Daniel especially liked the FIRES!!! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Caitlin looks like a little model in that picture with her hair down. If only we ALL could look that great while we're camping. :) I love the pictures. It makes me want to go on a vacation. Lucky for me, you're bringing the vacation to me next week, right? :) Love you lots.

Angela said...

LOVING these pictures. I especially like the flower close up, Kenneth with the magnets, and Kenneth holding Caitlin on his shoulders. The beach and lighthouse ones held a special appeal to me too. Keep them coming. I'm sure that sometimes you are glad you're not there but sometimes you wish you could go back again.