Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I love hair spray

I love hair spray. I have loved it for a long time. I grew up in the '80's and had the bangs to prove it. Hair spray has been good to me. Today, it did it again! Yay! I did a load of wash and a pen exploded. I was so ANNOYED!!! Thanks to a friend, Suz, who taught me that hair spray can take pen ink out - even after the clothes have gone through the drier! Is that totally amazing, or what? So - here are some "before" and "after" photos of my laundry experience this afternoon.

BEFORE!
 

 





AFTER!
 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Angela said...

WOW that's amazing. I had no idea that hairspray could do that. Is it any special brand or type?

Tori said...

Good to know, thanks for sharing!! That is amazing! you have no idea how many clothes I could still have if is knew that sooner! Thanks!

Shauna said...

Wow. That is very impressive. You should do an infomercial for hairspray. :) We are so excited to see you guys! So close!

Wadsworths said...

That is a cool trick. I am going to have to remember that. I hope you and your family are doing great!