Sunday, June 01, 2008

Some things never change

 

 

This is Kenneth practicing for the Children's Choir audition he has scheduled for Tuesday. Earlier he licked the cake bowl clean. Some things never change. Those of you who have known and loved him as we do, know that he has no boundaries when it comes to food. His food ends up on his face, in his hair and on his clothes - and that's a bare minimum. Usually it also ends up on the table around his plate, too. :) We love him in spite of this, don't we?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Ahh, the memories. :)

Anonymous said...

Kenneth and Emma should have a cake bowl licking contest, although I have to say I think Kenneth might have the edge. I bet it takes lots of bleach and stain stick for his clothes. I go through stick after stick on Emma's.

Elise said...

I LOVE the new look of your blog! Such a GREAT picture!!! Good luck to Kenneth on his audition!!!

Mandi said...

cute!! looks yummy. :)