Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Photos from Sequim

 
This is at the Railroad bridge - the river in the background is the Dungeness River.
 
The Dungeness River is running over right now - so it's kind of muddy.
 
On the spit.
 
At the Railroad Bridge - just down the road from where we stayed. Isn't the green beautiful?
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

meleah said...

cute pictures of your family Joy!! They are all so bug! You're hair has gotten a lot longer too.
It's fun to see how you are doing.

Anonymous said...

Wow, awesome pictures. It's probably hard to take a bad pictures with such beautiful surroundings. Glad you're enjoying it.

Angela said...

I'm so jealous. These look so beautiful and I'm drooling over the photographic possibilities of that railroad bridge.

Mandi said...

looks beautiful. I love to see the green, and the river... awww refreshing.

Marcie said...

The bridge picture with the trees is beautiful!