Wow, Joy, thanks for all the pictures. You'll have Kenneth jealous pretty soon. Looks like great fun. Once again, makes me wish we had a better children's museum in Austin. Ours is sorely lacking!
Holy Discovery Museum!!! We are seriously robbed here! The one here sooooo pales in comparison to that...I would buy a membership too. How fun! Of course, I would have to keep it totally on the DL from my school kids, they would be so ripped to know they were missing out on that!
2 comments:
Wow, Joy, thanks for all the pictures. You'll have Kenneth jealous pretty soon. Looks like great fun. Once again, makes me wish we had a better children's museum in Austin. Ours is sorely lacking!
Holy Discovery Museum!!! We are seriously robbed here! The one here sooooo pales in comparison to that...I would buy a membership too. How fun! Of course, I would have to keep it totally on the DL from my school kids, they would be so ripped to know they were missing out on that!
Post a Comment