That's so nice, I would prefer that right now. It is getting warm here already, in the 80's, but very nice still. I am still enjoying the heat a little, It;s not toooooo hot. It would be nice to have your weather once in a while. Snow though?? Crazy!! I hope your enjoying it.
We also are covered in snow this morning. It snowed Saturday night, but it melted off yesterday during the day. It snowed again last night, and I think I may actually have to go out and shovel this morning. Grrrr. What happened to spring?! Your picture is beautiful, though. I love all the vegetation!
4 comments:
Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! Yeah BABY! Bring it on! I'm LOVIN this!
(Sunshine is overrated anyway!)
What is UP with the snow...WHAT??!!!
That's so nice, I would prefer that right now. It is getting warm here already, in the 80's, but very nice still. I am still enjoying the heat a little, It;s not toooooo hot. It would be nice to have your weather once in a while. Snow though?? Crazy!! I hope your enjoying it.
We also are covered in snow this morning. It snowed Saturday night, but it melted off yesterday during the day. It snowed again last night, and I think I may actually have to go out and shovel this morning. Grrrr. What happened to spring?! Your picture is beautiful, though. I love all the vegetation!
Post a Comment