Yesterday morning Steve accepted a job with Emulex in Bothell, Washington. While our family is excited for the adventures ahead, we are so saddened to close this Las Vegas chapter of our lives.
This has been a special time in our lives as we've been so close to the Webb family. Angela and I have been virtually inseparable for the last year and a half. We both knew it wouldn't last forever, but we both hoped it would last longer....
So, as we prepare for this move ahead, I want Angela to know how much I will miss her every minute of every day! Thanks for all the good times.
6 comments:
THAT is the best picture you had of us together?? :0) I will miss you too. I can't even think about it without crying. This has been a wonderful time in our lives and will always stay in my heart as one of my most treasured memories.
I'm so sad for you to leave the 'being so close to a sister' stage. I can't imagine how it must feel. I hope someday the 'job' will take you - once again - close to a family member so you can once again have this experience.
WHAT? JOY? IS IT TRUE?
I can't believe it's so. While I AM happy for you... I am sad to have just met you and now your off on a whirl wind adventure! Good luck, take care! I'm sure your sis will truely miss you! as will your friends old and new!!!
Off on another adventure for your family. I hope all goes smoothly with the transition to Seattle. What a beautiful place to live. Now Steve will finally have some of the rain he loves and missed in Vegas.
For Real...you couldn't just let the rest of us be in denial for a LITTLE BIT??? I'm choosing not to think about this for a few more weeks, thank you very much. This whole thing stinks (of course I'm thinking very selfishly here). Your Las Vegas chapter definitely wasn't long enough! I can't imagine moving away from my own sister, I'm very sad for the two of you. We will miss you VERY much (that's a big understatement)!!! Love you.
Congratulations to you and your family, although it's always difficult to close a "chapter." You can tell that you and Angela have a very special relationship. When do you move? I hope to get out there with the fam before Baby Melanie comes, but now I just started potty training Gwenyth and it will depend on how she progresses. Missed you in UT at Christmas- look forward to seeing you next time!
Post a Comment