Thursday, January 17, 2008

Shout out

This post is a shout out to Steve. He is the best person in the world for me. I've screwed a lot of things up lately, and I'm sorry. I appreciate him being so patient with me. I appreciate him supporting me with all my church work (even if he does LIE to Caitlin at 5:30am and tell her I'm at a "meeting" instead of telling her I'm out running), and letting me get away every so often. I've had a few girl's nights out in the last few months, and they've been so fun and he hasn't grumbled much at all. :) Tonight he and Darrel (Ang & the boys are in Idaho) are at a movie, and I'm so glad. It's good to get out every so often with a friend...to whom you are not married. Anyway - thanks for being so great! I love you, handsome.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Yea for Steve! We think he's pretty great, too. Way to be running at 5:30am. You are awesome!