We had a photo shoot with Nancy. We got some great new family pictures, but I haven't been through those yet. These are some shots Steve took during the shoot.
Hi Joy and Steve, Thanks for all the awesome pictures! Joy, you go whole hog when you decide to post something new. :) We were so happy to visit with all of you. We miss you guys every day, so it was a special treat to see you. What a fun time! Love, Julie
Holy pictures. I have a lot of blogging catch up to do. That was a lot of pictures and what looked like a lot of fun in Texas. I'm glad that you guys had the opportunity to go and have a great time. We are glad to have you back!
Love the pictures! It makes me excited for our trip there in March. I was telling Mike last night after he talked to you that we should make a pact to move back there together...such good memories there. Plus, more sunshine than cold, dark Utah. :0) Thanks for posting all the pictures. I love them!
3 comments:
Hi Joy and Steve,
Thanks for all the awesome pictures! Joy, you go whole hog when you decide to post something new. :) We were so happy to visit with all of you. We miss you guys every day, so it was a special treat to see you.
What a fun time!
Love,
Julie
Holy pictures. I have a lot of blogging catch up to do. That was a lot of pictures and what looked like a lot of fun in Texas. I'm glad that you guys had the opportunity to go and have a great time. We are glad to have you back!
Love the pictures! It makes me excited for our trip there in March. I was telling Mike last night after he talked to you that we should make a pact to move back there together...such good memories there. Plus, more sunshine than cold, dark Utah. :0) Thanks for posting all the pictures. I love them!
Post a Comment