Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME

Thank you to everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes! I had a GREAT weekend. I left Friday afternoon and went to St. George, UT for a weekend of scrapbooking. I know, I know, I haven't scrapped anything for over 3 years, but I still have all the stuff and all the photos.....a girl in Las Vegas organized the whole thing. 80 ladies went. I met my jr. high/ high school best friend there (she came down from Sandy, UT) and we spent the weekend together. I got 33 pages done (16 1/2 12X12 spreads). I don't think I've scrapped that much in my entire life! Shari took me to dinner for my birthday and we had fun hanging out and talking and catching up. I got back in time to catch the last 1/2 hour of church and go to choir. Then, when I got home, Steve made me a DELICIOUS dinner of been strogenoff (of course) and grilled squash with warm bread. YUMMY!!! He went to Fried's (sp?) Bakery (WAY WAY WAY GOOD) and got the best chocolate cake ever! No diamonds this year, but I got a weekend away and 2 stock pots and 2 blouses and $100 to spend while I was gone. YEAH!!! I think my wish list is pretty much empty now. :) Thank you to everyone for thinking of me.

2 comments:

Marcie said...

Happy Birthday, Joy! Sounds like it was a great weekend. I need to get back to scrapping too!

Jerolyn said...

Happy Birthday Joy~you are a kick in the pants girl!