Kenneth got "A" honor roll, and Alex got "A/B" honor roll. Since Kenneth gets it so often I kind of get complacent about it, but Alex worked REALLY HARD on this and I'm VERY PROUD of him. Way to go, Alex!
I know what you mean about being complacent about it. I'm starting to realize that it is an honor and not that many kids achieve it. Great job, Kenneth and Alex!
Thanks again for going and supporting Alex as well as Kenneth at the assembly. Thanks also for the pictures you took and sent to me. I really appreciate having someone close who can support our family.
2 comments:
I know what you mean about being complacent about it. I'm starting to realize that it is an honor and not that many kids achieve it. Great job, Kenneth and Alex!
Thanks again for going and supporting Alex as well as Kenneth at the assembly. Thanks also for the pictures you took and sent to me. I really appreciate having someone close who can support our family.
Post a Comment