Monday, November 19, 2007

I know....I know

I'm way overdue for an update. Things have been pretty high-stress around here lately between work and school, etc. Other than that - we had a wonderful week with Amanda...we were able to make 2 trips out on the boat...fun, fun, fun! Angela & I got 2 girls nights out with her. We played soccer last Friday and I came home with a nasty bruise on the side of my knee (I was playing defense again). It was a frustrating game. We led 4-1 at the half and lost 4-6. You can see how that was frustrating. We had a wonderfully productive and fun Saturday. We helped Darrel & Angela lay sod in their back yard (see their blog www.thedarrelwebbfamily.blogspot.com for photos), and they were kind enough to give us their extra sod....so we laid more sod in our yard, too. We had a great time with the Jones family when they came through again on their way home from Disneyland. We had a great dinner with the Webbs (using our gift cards that Steve & Darrel got as gifts from their soccer team.) It was a fun, full day. Yesterday was church, church and more church. The kids and I had a nice evening, though, while Steve worked on his school project. We made cookies together. :)

Well, sorry it's not more exciting...we're just plugging away. We're looking forward to the launch of www.cheerfulnoise.com this afternoon (6pm MST). If you'd like to know more check out the website or email me at cheerfulnoisejoy@gmail.com.

2 comments:

Elise said...

Joy, glad things are busy, but going well. I know how much you LOVE Thanksgiving Dinner - so I hope all goes well there too! Tell Steve about my 'vote' in case you forgot. I love and miss you guys!

Shauna said...

Thanks again for being such fabulous hosts to us on our travels through Vegas. We really loved getting to see and spend time with you guys. Have a fun Thanksgiving. We miss having those dinners with your family!