Monday, August 20, 2007
So Much!
So much has happened since I last logged on! We've had Kenneth's baptism and birthday party (see photos)....Grammie's week (see photos) and we went to Sacramento for our neice, Audrey's, baptism. Unfortunately the camera never came out of my purse in California so I don't have any photos to share of that adventure. We drove a lot but it was worth every minute for the memories we made. Isn't that golf course beautiful? Check out Angela's blog for the photo of the "Y" and the rainbow that I took while we were driving away from Utah. It turned out so nicely. We had a wonderful week and now I'm trying to "catch up" with everything that's going on here. My front room is still piled with luggage and things to be put away. Thanks to Shauna for the clothes and bedding - they'll be put to good use I assure you! Thanks to Debbie for the phone message - I got it - just haven't had a chance to call you back. Thanks to Julie for the updates on Susan and Walter...I'm so concerned about them. Thanks for keeping me in the loop. I love you each so much! It's nice to be together as a family again in our home together. It's REALLY nice to sleep in my own bed (I can't wait!) It'll be doubly nice if my kids enjoy their beds enough to sleep in in the morning - is that too much to ask?
I took Kenneth & Caitlin in for wellness check ups today. Caitlin got 1 shot and Kenneth was spared any poking. They both got clean bills of health - although tonight Kenneth has an ugly rash on his belly. Hopefully that's nothing. Kenneth also had soccer selection tonight (they rank kids based on basic skills then try to form the teams to be competetive (not all the good kids on one team)). This is the first time he's been old enough for selection and we're hoping he has a wonderful season (and we're really hoping Steve & Darrel will get to coach Kenneth & Johnathan!).
Well, here's hoping we will have time to go swimming and to the children's museum this week - won't that be fun??? I'm really looking forward to the next month of staying in town and enjoying Kenneth's time off of school. I love to travel and see family, but I'm looking forward to enjoying some quality time with my kids and Steve during this next month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thanks so much for posting all the pictures. I've been waiting to see pics of all the happenings. I didn't realize you were going to Utah all last week until I read your sister's blog. It's great that Elise could make her way up there as well.
I would hope that Steve and Darrel could coach their sons. That usually seems to be the case around here anyway. Otherwise, it seems like it would make things overly difficult logistically.
Enjoy your time at home! You certainly deserve it.
Joy, I didn't know that you had a blog until I saw Elise's post! I will add you to my list. :) Fun to see your pics!
I love all the pictures. So cute! I'm glad you can use the clothes. It was great to see you, both at the baptism and at your mom's house. We'd be fine with David giving us his sales pitch. Just have him give us a call. Take care.
Post a Comment